Please note the following below.

After filling out forms, please email to

For the APPLICATION FOR SERVICE CONNECTION and WATER APPLICATION FORM, all supporting documents must be attached to the form upon being emailed. These documents are:

  • Two (2) government issued ID’s
  • Proof of ownership (C.O.T or letter from NHC or Sustainable Development showing ownership)

All other forms requires two (2) ID’s.